Monday, June 22, 2009

Inaugural Post

Hello Cyberspace! Behold the inaugural post for Todd's Shorts, a blog updated every weekday with a short story from me: Todd Diel. I've been a wannabe writer for years, but I generally lack the motivation to write on a regular basis.


I know; it's hard to be a writer if you don't write.


The purpose of this blog is twofold: 1) To give me an incentive to write every day. I'm hoping the pressure of having to post will jumpstart my writing. 2) To allow me the opportunity for regular feedback on my writing. That's where all of you come in. I invite you to subscribe to the blog using the handy link at the bottom of the page. You'll get regular updates as to when I post each story, and you can rib me if it doesn't arrive on time. I encourage you to post your comments on the stories. Please be honest. I won't ask that you be kind, but I do ask you to be constructive. Inflammatory and vulgar posts will simply be deleted.


So begins the great experiment. Wish me luck!


- Todd

No comments: